Japanese online auto stock
Online auto auction is the most smooth and hassle-free auction mechanism designed by Autorod for offering a wide variety, highest quality and best prices to the customers internationally.
Auction process is not an easy procedure to understand as there are a number of auction houses located in Japan, categorized on regional and other basis. Online auction and the support staff associated with it makes it easier for the clients to understand the whole process of importing a car through auction, making it convenient.
Customers would not miss out any vehicle of the desired category through online auctions at Autorod. Autorod possess a professional team specifically trained for online auction responsible to bid on your behalf. The team would make sure that customers would get the best car as per their budget requirement.
Online auction process reduces the overall lead time while importing a car as compared to the physical buying. People used to visit physically in the past and wait for the category of their choice, bid manually and repeat the process until you win the bid. Customers can now easily access the auction house online at Autorod.
Online auction at Autorod allows the customers to connect with all the major auction houses by group and region categories. The connectivity helps the international clients to buy their desired cars from a stock of weekly updated 145,000 vehicles. Autorod online auction system ensures convenience and accessibility.
In-Depth understanding of auction sheet
Auction sheet is the most authentic and reliable document which provides in-depth details of the vehicles to be imported from Japan. Auction provides information on each and every aspect of the car from scratches to major dents, recondition and other enhancements. There is no chance of misrepresentation of a minor aspect as the auction sheet is prepared by neutral authorities to ensure biasness and validity of the units.
- 5Same as New
- 4.5Excellent grade with almost no issue
- 4Great grade with minor issues only
- 3.5Good grade with some issues that may need repair
- 3Average grade with issues to fix
- 2Bad grade
- 1Engine swap or has been under water
- *Non running car, needs a forklift to be moved. But also mentioned for any motorbike or machinery
- R or OAccident history repaired. Repaired parts are mostly informed on auction sheet
- RAMinor accident repaired (core support or back panel only)
- RBHeavy repair (till inner panel or floor)
- RCPillar or frame has been changed/repaired
- R2Accident history and mostly rust or corrosion issue
- AExcellent interior condition
- BGood condition with some imperfections
- CGood or average condition with imperfections
- DBad interior condition
- 1Minor, almost not noticeable (eg A1, U1)
- 2Small but noticeable (eg A2, U2)
- 3Average or big (eg A3, U3)
- 大Big (Japanese kanji for "big")
- So for instance A3 means average or big scratch, U1 stands for tiny dent, AU1 for tiny dent with scratch, S大 for heavy rust…
- AWAlloy Wheel
- PSPower Steering
- PWPower Window
- カワor革Leather Seats
- ナビNavigation System
- ManualF5, F6, MT, 5MT, 6MT
- AutoAT, FA, FAT, CVT
Bidding auction results
The possible outcomes of your bid, after bidding your car at Japanese auction could be as follows;
|You purchase the vehicle within your budget or very close to it.||BOUGHT|
|The vehicle was purchased by someone else before Japan used car auction.||SOLD|
|The vehicle did not reach the sellers reserve, it was not sold.||PASSED|
|A passed vehicle was entered into negotiation and sold in negotiation.||SOLD IN NEGOTIATION|
|For some reason the owner removed the vehicle from the bidding process during the auction.||REMOVED|
Autorod only facilitates its customers in getting used cars from auction houses in Japan. We do not hold auctions on our own and/or anyone’s behalf. Every auction house listed on our website is a separate entity of its own.